Got a little inspiration and motivation yesterday for the UK classic, Bob Ground Round. Ran the Coledale Horshoe Fell Race (8.5 miles, 3,000’ ascent) then evening talk at Derwentwater Hostel (Bob Graham’s old home) with BGR record holder Bill Bland. His record has stood for over 31 years, 13:53!
Honored to hang with this crew (L to R): Martin Cox, Ricky Lightfoot, Rickey Gates and Billy Bland!
- ideogesis likes this
- frawel likes this
- pittsburghs likes this
- ohio-trail-adventurer likes this
- runningandeverythingbeautiful likes this
- birdsbuttsbikes likes this
- onemtnatatime reblogged this from trailflow
- trailflow reblogged this from scottjurek
- trailflow likes this
- randallphenning likes this
- scottjurek posted this