After a slow, snowy slog in the trees, a dry plateau at 11,000’ sets the legs free.
Guinn Mtn, Roosevelt National Forest
Getting pumped for Leadville 100!
- wanahmaf likes this
- mindfortreason likes this
- mindfortreason reblogged this from scottjurek
- run-harder-than-yesterday reblogged this from runningvegan
- letsrunfar likes this
- anahiweddings likes this
- isisbreiterelkadri likes this
- peace-love-run reblogged this from scottjurek
- timstrails likes this
- br00zer likes this
- justgowithefloww likes this
- couturetri reblogged this from scottjurek
- scottjurek posted this