Kilian’s Quest Living Legends: If You Can Walk, You Can Run
In this first of two episodes, Scott Jurek, the long distance running legend, talks about where he finds his strenght, his motivation. Running with Kilian, he reflects on his passion for the sport, and why it’s important to have a balance in life and not just focus on one thing.
As always, great to hang with the amazing Kilian Jornet showing him my home trails and what running means to me. If you think he runs fast, you should see him drive!
- mindfortreason likes this
- lilspikes likes this
- usualchatter likes this
- healthyhappykristen likes this
- alltheavocado likes this
- arun-onofthoughts reblogged this from tothemarathonandback
- tothemarathonandback reblogged this from scottjurek
- quietsheep likes this
- luigi-bonaro reblogged this from scottjurek
- luigi-bonaro likes this
- iruntrails reblogged this from scottjurek and added:
- iruntrails likes this
- scottjurek posted this